- Do you work long hours?
- Does your dog become stressed and anxious when left alone too long?
- Going on vacation and don’t want to board your pet?
- Is your dog elderly and in need of walking during the day?
- Need a weekend getaway and can’t take your pet?
- Are you going to be hospitalized or physically unable to care for your pet?
- Do you have a special needs pet?
Trinity Pet Sitters LLC are pet parents too, and we understand that awful feeling of leaving your pets. So whether you work long hours, have an elderly pet that needs extra potty breaks, or are going on vacation, do it without worrying about your loved one. Trinity Pet Sitters are experienced and love taking care of pets. We run Trinity Pets Yappy Hour and are former members of the local SPCA board.
Advantages of Trinity Pet Sitters LLC For Your Pets
- Your pets stay in their own homes where they are most comfortable, and where they are sure you will come back to them. Everything is familiar and reminds them of you.
- Your pets keep to their usual routine and diet.
- They receive lots of love and attention and pet care so they don’t feel so alone.
- And, they avoid exposure to other animals and possible infections, etc.
Pet Care – Why It’s Good For You Too
- Peace of mind knowing that your pet(s) are being taken care of by a professional.
- You aren’t imposing on a neighbor, friend or relative.
- Your pets’ routine stays the same; so less stress on your pet; less worry for you.
- With us going in and out to care for your pet, it gives an “occupied” look to your home while you are gone.
Trinity Pet Sitters LLC – insured and bonded.