Tanglewood East New Port Richey FL is a subdivision of 1 or more acre parcels with many custom-built homes started in the early 1970’s. Home building continued since then; in fact there is a home under construction at this time.
Tanglewood East New Port Richey FL Information
There is no Home Owner’s Association and no deed restrictions except for ones set by Pasco County. Tanglewood East is zoned ER (Estate Residential).
To Clarify: What Is Estate Residential zone?
- Dwellings: single-family detached dwellings on individual lots.
- General farming and agricultural pursuits as to supply the occupant’s personal needs.
- Maintain livestock for the occupant’s use or need only, not to exceed three (3) grazing animals per acre minimum.
- Maintain small animals and fowl for the occupant’s use or need only, not to exceed a ratio of twenty (20) per acre. No roosters are permitted.
- Noncommercial boat slips and piers or private docking facilities with the approval of the various State and/or Federal agencies where mandatory.
- Lastly, Public schools.
Another key point, Where Is Tanglewood East?
Tanglewood East lies between DeCubellis Road and Ridge Road; east of Little Road.
Tanglewood East Real Estate Market
Currently Active in Tanglewood East.
Only one home is available at this time. With a list price of $381,900, it has 3,360 sf with 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, a 2 car garage, and a screened pool. Built in 1984, the home is 1.14 acres. A 1 bedroom, 1 bath mother-in-law suite/apartment has its own entrance.
Sold homes for the past year total 11.
Lowest sold: A bank-owned 1,310 sf home closed for $89,900. The home has 2 bedrooms, 2 and a half baths, and a 3 car garage built in 1974.
Highest sold: $359,900 for a 4 bedroom, 2 bath, with 3,644 sf built in 2006. This home is on 2.1 acres with a pool and a view of the conservation area behind.
Finally, 4 of the 11 sold are bank-owned homes.
See what fun we have at Trinity Yappy Hour. Come visit with us and support local animal rescues.
When you want to search for homes for sale, click here.
If you’re in need of a pet sitter to walk your furbaby during the day while you’re at work or when you’re on vacation, call
Trinity Pet Sitters LLC.
Toni Weidman, GRI
Save A Life; Adopt A Rescue Pet
Tanglewood East New Port Richey FL