Sundance Central Railroad Trains- Now in Odessa-FL for all who love model trains.
The center at Sundance Central Railroad Trains will be open to the public. Located at 2645 Success Dr, Odessa, FL. and all you model railroad lovers now have something really special to see every third Saturday September through May. Be sure to take a camera with you; this is a fun place to take pictures/videos. Visit their website here.
They charge $9 for adults and kids under 12 are free.
Sundance Central Railroad Trains
To explain a little history about the Sundance Central Railroad
- This railroad is built in Fn3 scale which is 1:20.3 or about twice the size of a Lionel O scale train.
- The layout is a modular design which allows us to dissemble it and ship it. It has been to many national Narrow Gauge
- conventions from Portland Maine to Portland Oregon and has won many of the top modeling awards in the country.
- The layout has been an on-going collaboration of 7 guys for almost a decade.
- The set up of the Sundance Central Railroad takes about 15 hours and take down is about 5 hours.
- The track is aluminum and was all hand laid and hand spiked.
- Frank Palmer, Richard Schmitt, Dave Revelia, Keith Wolfe, Dale MacKeown and Jim Hopes comprise this talented group of modelers, builders and dreamers.
Finally,to see more information about the Sundance Central Railroad go to their website above.
This local event information brought to you as a courtesy by Toni Weidman and Trinity Pet Sitters LLC. Please contact the event organizers for further information.
Going on vacation? Home for the holidays? Work long hours? Do your pets need an extra walk, extra feeding or extra loving during the day? Call Trinity Pet Sitters LLC 727-359-9517. We are insured/bonded. And we sponsor and host Trinity Pets Yappy Hour at Varsity Club Trinity. Check it out here.
To search Homes For Sale Here
Toni Weidman, GRI
Sailwinds Realty, Trinity FL
Save A Life; Adopt A Shelter Pet
Sundance Central Railroad Trains- Model Trains