Home Condo Sales In New Port Richey FL
Inventory is low at this time in New Port Richey, FL right now with only 730 single family homes on the market and 241 villas and condos.
- Prices range from $10,900 to $3,749,998.
- Average listed price is $185,418.
- Active With Contract and Pending total 484.
April 2014 Solds totaled 185 (includes villas and condos, single family homes)
- Range of sold prices: $21,500 (condo in Beacon Square) to $2,100,000. (Waterfront home in Gulf Harbors South Beach-on the market 287 days)
- Average sold price is $135,902
- List to Sold Price Ratio: 95%
- It took an average of 75 days to go under contract.
April 2013 sales totaled 227. Total sales are down probably due to a lack of inventor. And to sell. It took an average 82 days to receive an accepted offer. List to Sold Ratio was 95%.
New Port Richey, FL Home Condo Sales April 2014
Here’s the scoop: Inventory is down, days to contract is lower, and the list to sold price ratio is the same. What’s different? We don’t have to talk about short-sales and REOs; they are not a significant number now.
To search homes for sale, click here.
*Statistics are courtesy of the MFRMLS for West Pasco County, FL. and brought to you by:
If you’re thinking of selling; give us a call. We’re always tracking the market for you.
Toni Weidman, GRI
Sailwinds Realty, Trinity FL
Home Condo Sales -New Port Richey FL